| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kapuskasing (Cda), On in November is slightly cold at -4.3 °C (24.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.7 °C (30.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 67.3mm (2.6in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 8:28 long and the longest day is 9:44 long with an average length of 9:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Kapuskasing (cda), On November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kapuskasing (cda), On, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kapuskasing (Cda), On:
- Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada - 2.5 kms (1.6 miles) W
- La Tuque, Qc, Canada - 236.1 kms (146.7 miles) SW
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 355.9 kms (221.1 miles) SSW
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 361 kms (224.3 miles) SSW
- Nicholson Peninsula, Nt, Canada - 393 kms (244.2 miles) S
- Gore Bay, On, Canada - 393.4 kms (244.5 miles) S
- Eastmain, Qc, Canada - 416.7 kms (259 miles) NE
- Moosonee, Ontario, Canada - 245.4 kms (152.5 miles) NNE
- Timmins, On, Canada - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) SE
- Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada - 122.2 kms (75.9 miles) SE
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 372.7 kms (231.6 miles) ESE
- Earlton, On, Canada - 301 kms (187 miles) SE
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 389.7 kms (242.2 miles) SE
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 333.4 kms (207.2 miles) SSE
- North Bay, On, Canada - 406.9 kms (252.9 miles) SE