| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kapuskasing (Cda), On in July is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 99.4mm (3.9in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 15:13 long and the longest day is 16:11 long with an average length of 15:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Kapuskasing (cda), On July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kapuskasing (cda), On, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kapuskasing (Cda), On:
- Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada - 2.5 kms (1.6 miles) W
- La Tuque, Qc, Canada - 236.1 kms (146.7 miles) SW
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 355.9 kms (221.1 miles) SSW
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 361 kms (224.3 miles) SSW
- Nicholson Peninsula, Nt, Canada - 393 kms (244.2 miles) S
- Gore Bay, On, Canada - 393.4 kms (244.5 miles) S
- Eastmain, Qc, Canada - 416.7 kms (259 miles) NE
- Moosonee, Ontario, Canada - 245.4 kms (152.5 miles) NNE
- Timmins, On, Canada - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) SE
- Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada - 122.2 kms (75.9 miles) SE
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 372.7 kms (231.6 miles) ESE
- Earlton, On, Canada - 301 kms (187 miles) SE
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 389.7 kms (242.2 miles) SE
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 333.4 kms (207.2 miles) SSE
- North Bay, On, Canada - 406.9 kms (252.9 miles) SE